Hotfix version 2.3.1 is available
Posted by GEN3RIC at 11:59 pm on December 30, 2010
Restart the Command Center to receive the following goodness:
- Added ‘Destruction 2.0′ to Name and Shame.
- Fixed some weirdness reported in Kick/Ban Notifier
- Fixed issue with mod type switching. Should fix Name and Shame as well as Kit Restrictions lists being empty
- Fixed Reserved Slots import parsing. It accepts 2 different methods. Comma separated with NO carriage-line returns, or carriage-line return separated. Do not mix.
- Virtualized the font drop down so in normal cases it will not freeze the app trying to render the fonts.
- Improved anti-baserape, added some feedback to the person attacked. Works on all BC2 CQ maps (not Vietnam yet). Now supports punishment type (default is kick, but supports banround / banperm)
- Reduced minimum possible height for some notebook users, it is not recommended to use this under these resolutions though as it is extremely small.
- Fixed server list’s Connect from Context Menu
- Changed wording for spawning with a restricted weapon to: “this weapon is not permitted.”
- Added a wrapping functionality to message sending so if you enter a very long message it absolutely will send, but it separates it into chunks (also for Yells)
- Fixed Kill Streak “announce on end”, various minor improvements to this function.
- !killstreak public command now includes any player who is on a kill streak of any number of kills, and includes the kill count in parentheses.
- Added some safety precautions to Rules BackgroundWorker so it didn’t try to start itself when it was already running.
- Defaulted Name and Shame’s Enabled property per item to true.
- Fixed layout issue in Players control that caused the right-sided lists to not have horizontal scrollbars.